England boasts beautiful botanic gardens that during the autumn months are ablaze with colours. Though the country has over 40 botanic gardens, arboretums, and pinetums, we’ve picked out 12 of our favourite gardens to see the vibrant red, orange, and yellow fall foliage. Even if it takes a flight across the UK to visit them, it’s well worth it to escape the city for a bit and take a stroll in the fresh air admiring nature.
1. Abbey Gardens, Tresco, Isles of Scilly
2. Batsford Arboretum, Gloucestershire
3. Bedgebury National Pinetum, Kent
4. Bodenham Arboretum, Worcestershire
5. Bristol University Botanic Garden, Bristol, Avon