If you are looking for straightforward and comprehensive Bangkok travel advice, Opodo can help.
It’s easy to research, source and make bookings with us. We also have a late deals and flights section to help spur–of–the–moment travellers to book a low–cost, last–minute flight to Bangkok.
Ten things to do in Bangkok
You may be overwhelmed by all the activities Bangkok offers. So let us inspire you:
- Visit the pavilion style building of the National Museum of Bangkok which houses fine art, archaeology and ethnology.
- Stroll around the fountains and shady trees of Phra Nakhon Park in the early evening.
- Learn about the specialist art of kite–making at the Thai Kite Centre.
- Take a trip to visit the small community of Ko Kret Island.
- Catch some Traditional Thai dance and music at the Thai Cultural Centre.
- Watch a game of Takraw, played with a ratten ball.
- Buy some luxurious Thai silks at the cloth market at Phahurat.
- Sit on a street side café and eat some delicious phad thai noodles as you watch Bangkok go by.
- Take a guided tour round Jim Thompson’s house, the American who mysteriously disappeared in the 1960s.
- Hire a bike to zip round the historical hotspots.