If you’re looking for a low–cost, last–minute flight to Cyprus, take a look at our Late deals or use the search tool on the right. Simply enter the days you wish to travel.
Boasting a sunny, Mediterranean climate, Cyprus is an ideal destination for last-minute flights at any time of year.
Ten handy facts about Cyprus
- Cyprus enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine each year.
- Cyprus is the third largest island on the Mediterranean.
- Many interesting historical figures have resided here including Alexander the Great and Cleopatra, who was given Cyprus as a gift from her lover Mark Antony.
- Cyprus hosts one of the world’s most impressive archaeological sites – the ancient city kingdom of Kourion.
- Cyprus is a leading spa destination and has rejuvenating state of the art Thalassotherapy spas, which use the invigorating properties of seawater, mud and algae.
- It became part of the British Empire in 1878 and the Republic of Cyprus achieved independence in 1960.
- Cyprus is one of the top cruising destinations in the Mediterranean.
- Road signs are in both Greek and English and driving is on the left.
- The island’s area is 9,251 sq km (3,572 sq m).
- Cyprus has 840km of coastline.
- Greek and Turkish are the main languages although English is spoken in tourist areas.