🔍 How can I find cheap flights to Hefei at Opodo?
At Opodo you can find flights from £3389 to Hefei. Our offers are the result of a combination of different technologies, machine learning algorithms and real searches form our customers in our platform, so you can get the options that better suits your needs when flying to Hefei.
🖱️ When's the best time to book flights to Hefei?
The top month to book flights to Hefei is October, based on our Opodo UK customers.
The next most popular booking period for Hefei flights is July.
In third place: September.
By this we mean when travellers book their tickets. For the best time to actually travel to Hefei, read on.
📅 When's the best time to go to Hefei?
We checked our customers' flight searches, and the winner of best time to fly to Hefei is... September.
The next best month to travel to Hefei is July.
And let's not forget January, the third top choice for when to go to Hefei.
However if you prefer things on the less busy side, we can also tell you (quietly) that the least popular month for flights to Hefei is May.
✈️ Which airlines fly to Hefei from the UK?
Airlines flying direct from the UK to Hefei include:
- China Southern Airlines, which flies from London and null to Hefei plus from null.
- Air China, which has flights from London and null as well as null to Hefei.
- China Eastern Airlines, with flights from London to Hefei and null and also from null.
Indirect flights from the UK to Hefei include:
- China Southern Airlines, which flies from London and Glasgow and also from null.
- China Eastern Airlines, with flights from London and Manchester to Hefei plus Edinburgh.
- Air China, which has flights from London and Birmingham as well as from null to Hefei.
⛅ What is the weather like in Hefei?
If you're looking for summer vibes, the best time to travel to Hefei is in July, June and August, when the average temperature reaches 28.82 °C, while December, October and May are the 3 sunniest months of the year, with an average of 133.53 hours.
If you prefer colder temperatures, however, make sure you visit Hefei during the months of January, December and February to experience an average of 6.23 °C.
For those who don't care too much about temperatures, but want to avoid getting wet in the rain, it's important to avoid travelling during January, February and March, when the average precipitation in Hefei is 5.25 mm, while the months of January, February and March are drier, with an average of 0 mm.