🔍 How can I find cheap flights to Alexandroupolis at Opodo?
At Opodo you can find flights from £57 to Alexandroupolis. Our offers are the result of a combination of different technologies, machine learning algorithms and real searches form our customers in our platform, so you can get the options that better suits your needs when flying to Alexandroupolis.
🖱️ When's the best time to book flights to Alexandroupolis?
The top month to book flights to Alexandroupolis is July, based on our Opodo UK customers.
The next most popular booking period for Alexandroupolis flights is October.
In third place: November.
By this we mean when travellers book their tickets. For the best time to actually travel to Alexandroupolis, read on.
📅 When's the best time to go to Alexandroupolis?
We checked our customers' flight searches, and the winner of best time to fly to Alexandroupolis is... August.
The next best month to travel to Alexandroupolis is July.
And let's not forget December, the third top choice for when to go to Alexandroupolis.
However if you prefer things on the less busy side, we can also tell you (quietly) that the least popular month for flights to Alexandroupolis is February.
✈️ Which airlines fly to Alexandroupolis from the UK?
Airlines flying direct from the UK to Alexandroupolis include:
- Aegean Airlines, which flies from London and null to Alexandroupolis plus from null.
- Lufthansa, which has flights from Manchester and null as well as null to Alexandroupolis.
- Swiss International Air Lines, with flights from London to Alexandroupolis and null and also from null.
Indirect flights from the UK to Alexandroupolis include:
- Aegean Airlines, which flies from London and Manchester and also from Inverness.
- Lufthansa, with flights from Manchester and null to Alexandroupolis plus null.
- Olympic Air, which has flights from London and null as well as from null to Alexandroupolis.
📌 How far is Alexandroupolis’s airport from the city centre?
Alexandroupolis’s airport Demokritos is located 11 miles from the city centre.
💶 How much is the trip from the airport to Alexandroupolis’s city centre?
By Public transport: The price for the trip is about 1.01 GBP per person. By taxi: If you have more budget and prefer to take a taxi from Demokritos , for example, the average price for the ride to Alexandroupolis centre is around 2.70 GBP per km. By car: For more convenience and freedom during your stay, Opodo has the best offers of car rentals in Alexandroupolis. Pick your preferred car type and get from Demokritos to Alexandroupolis city centre on your own terms.
💳 How much should I budget for a trip to Alexandroupolis?
If you are going to Alexandroupolis, here is a list with an average price of some goods:
- - Inexpensive Restaurant: 8.43 GBP
- - Mid Range Restaurante: 21.92 GBP
- - Cheap Restaurant: 4.72 GBP
- - Domestic Beer: 2.95 GBP
- - Imported Beer: 3.37 GBP
- - Coffee: 2.35 GBP
- - SoftDrink: 1.23 GBP
- - Water: 0.42 GBP