Preparing to go on holiday is a very exciting time filled with the anticipation of visiting a new destination, exploring beautiful sights and discovering local cultures. It is also a moment that requires a bit of organising and some planning. From knowing airline luggage limitations to travel advice for required visas and how to check-in online, there are many steps to ensure your travel plans run smoothly. Are you ready for your next holiday?
Perhaps you are an adventurous traveller who travels often, but has booked a great deal on a flight and using a new airline. Or maybe you are a travelling novice and are ready to see the world. Whichever your travel profile, you may have a few questions along the way. At Opodo, we have you covered. We want to make planning for your next holiday easy, which is why we’re providing a simple step-by-step guide to the best ways to contact Opodo and access FAQs. Read on and enjoy planning your next holiday!
What you will find on the Opodo contact page:
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): Many of the questions you may need answers to can be found in Opodo’s Frequently Asked Questions tab. From booking a hotel, to finding flights and insurance policies, this is a great source for travellers.
- Top Searched Topics: Displays the most searched FAQs.
- Search Box: Listed under the FAQ tab, the search box will allow you to quickly search for your topic of interest or question.
- Contact Opodo Tab: You may inquire directly for assistance, via an Email form.
- Contact centre opening hours: Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm; Weekends and Bank holidays from 9am to 2pm
Step-by-step guide to contact Opodo UK:
- Visit the FAQs and Contact Page
- Select information about your query from the drop down menu
- Indicate your flight departure date, if applicable
- Write specific questions or additional information in the box below the drop down fields.
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the form.
- You can also contact Opodo via Twitter, by following us and then sending us a direct message.